|Pro-Cut 25 K1756-1:
25 115/230/1/50/60 w/15ft Torch
The Pro-Cut 25 is one of the best examples of how portable and easy to use today's
plasma cutters can be. The Pro - Cut 25 has plenty of power to handle sheet
metal applications and its auto reconnect capability between 115V or 230V input
makes it extremely versatile. The Pro-Cut 25 also has low air consumption requirements
so it can run from virtually any portable compressor. Great for HVAC and autobody
- Patent pending PCT 20 torch and VORTECHTM technology consumables for unmatched
cutting speed and capacity.
- The longest consumable life in the industry.
- Automatic reconnection between 115V and 230V for worry free portability.
- Back-lit LED system for status indicators. Eliminates confusion yet conveys
all the information necessary to monitor power source readiness.
- Unit comes ready to use with torch, work lead and spare consumables.
- Air Plasma Cutting
Rated Output - 25 amps, 90 volts, 35% duty cycle
Output Range (Amps) - DC: 12 - 25
Cutting Capacity - 1/4" @ 22 ipm (115V, 20 amp Circuit)
3/8" @ 9 ipm (115V, 30 amp Circuit)
Dimensions - 10 x 6.5 x 16 in, (265 x 165 x 410mm)
Net Weight - 29.5 lbs, (9 kg)
Lincoln 2yr. Extended Warranty Benefits
- No out of pocket cost for repairs for the life of the extended warranty
- Parts and labor costs are fully covered.
- Repair worked performed by a nationwide network of Lincoln authorized repair facilities.
- Extended warranty program backed by Lincoln Electric, not a third party.
- Protect your investment for up to five full years.
Purchase Lincoln Warranty