|Pro-Cut 80 25ft. K1581-1:
(w/25 ft torch)
The Pro-Cut 80 combines all the benefits and
features of the Pro-Cut 55 with
85 amps of power for cutting performance up to 1
inch. The unit is perfect for
maintenance, fabrication or other applications
which require cutting of thicker
metals. The machine weighs only 95 lbs. And its
"valet style" undercarriage
provides portability on the job site.
- Patent pending PC Product Comparison T 80
torch and VORTECHTM technology consumables
for unmatched cutting speed and capacity.
- Patented full-flow cooling for long consumable
- Dual winding technology for fast arc
transfers, excellent gouging performance
and unparalleled ease of use.
- Back - lit LED system for status indicators
eliminates confusion yet conveys
all the information necessary to monitor the
power source readiness.
- Machine & Robotic Torches
- Air Plasma Cutting
Rated Output - 80 amps, 120 volts, 60% duty
Output Range (Amps) - DC: 35 - 85
Cutting Capacity - ¾" @ 18 ipm, 1" @ 11 ipm, 1-
1/4" @ 7 ipm
Dimensions - 13.7 x 16.5 x 28.5 in, (348 x 419 x
Net Weight - 95 lbs, (43 kg)
Lincoln 2yr. Extended Warranty
- No out of pocket cost for repairs for the
life of the extended warranty
- Parts and labor costs are fully covered.
- Repair worked performed by a nationwide
network of Lincoln authorized repair facilities.
- Extended warranty program backed by Lincoln
Electric, not a third party.
- Protect your investment for up to five full