TIG 275 208/230/460/1/60 K2618-1
K2618-1 Precision TIG 275 208/230/460/1/60
With NEW patented Micro-Start II™ Technology and our New and Improved AC Auto Balance® on board, the Precision TIG® 275 delivers unrivaled starting and welding at low amperages and improved AC aluminum welding performance. New features, simple controls, innovative accessory storage, and attractive and consistent welds – it all adds up. Whatever the TIG welding application – fabrication, aerospace, production, motorsports, or vocational education – choose the Precision TIG® 275 for outstanding features and precise arc performance.
Precision Arc Performance:
• Patented Micro-Start II™ Technology delivers extremely stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for both AC and DC welding.
• Selectable welding modes such as high frequency, scratch start, and Touch Start TIG™.
• Higher duty cycles – 275A @ 40% duty cycle.
• Widest welding range in its class 2-340 amps for both AC and DC.
• Excellent stick welder – even with Fleetweld® 5P (E6010) with new Automatic Hot Start™ and Auto Adaptive Arc Force™ controls (requires optional Advanced Process Panel).
Simple Controls – Easy to Use:
• Redesigned controls are simple and well spaced for effortless setting changes.
• Hidden menu button features up to 7 programmable parameters without cluttering the control panel (requires optional Advanced Process Panel).
• NEW and Improved Auto Balance® has been readjusted to have more penetration and improved bead appearance.
• 115 volt auxiliary power receptacles. Great for powering an optional water cooler or power tools.
• Add an optional Under-Cooler Cart for extra storage and water-cooled applications.
• Built-in storage compartment for torch consumables.
• Water-cooled torch connections with no adapters required – side mounted, out of the way, and well protected.
• Neat/organized cable management with integrated torch holster.
• Fan-As-Needed™ (F.A.N.) prevents overheating. F.A.N. reduces power consumption, noise, motor wear, and dust in the machine.
• CSA C/US certified.
• Three-Year Lincoln Warranty on parts and labor. Two-year extended warranty available in the U.S. and Canada.
• Precision TIG® 275 (208/230/460/1/60)
• Under-Cooler Cart Water Cooler
• Foot Amptrol
• Gas Regulator/Flowmeter & Hose Kit
• PTW-20 Pro-Torch™ TIG Torch (250 amp, 25 ft.)
• Zippered Torch Cover
• Parts Kit
• Water Hose (2 included)
• 15 ft., 2/0 Work Cable and Clamp
Weight:641 lbs. (291 kgs.)
Dimensions (in) HxWxD:49.7 x 28 x 41
Dimensions (mm) HxWxD:1262 x 711 x 1041
Lincoln 2yr. Extended Warranty Benefits
- No out of pocket cost for repairs for the life of the extended warranty
- Parts and labor costs are fully covered.
- Repair worked performed by a nationwide network of Lincoln authorized repair facilities.
- Extended warranty program backed by Lincoln Electric, not a third party.
- Protect your investment for up to five full years.
Purchase Lincoln Warranty