The rugged CV-400 is ready to tackle MIG and
cored wire fabrication and production work in a
variety of industries: transportation, heavy
equipment, structural steel, railroad, furniture,
appliances and sheet metal fabrication. Simple
fixed inductance, time-proven technology and
heavy-duty construction will deliver years of
• Lincoln's unique fixed
inductance design delivers exceptional short-
circuit metal transfer characteristics.
• Connect wire feeders via either 14-pin MS-type
or terminal strip.
• 115V and 42V wire feeder auxiliary power with
circuit breaker protection.
• Internal components, including windings,
rectifiers and circuit boards, are coated to
protect against the effects of moisture and
• Electronic and thermostatic protection from
current overload and excessive temperatures.
Indicator light lets you know when machine is
• Three year warranty on parts and labor.
• Seven year warranty on the power