|Invertec V155S K2605-1 :
Invertec V155S NEW! |
The Base Unit (K2605-1) includes:
- Invertec V155-S
- Electrode holder and cable with Twist-Mate plug
- Work cable and clamp with Twist-Mate plug
- Shoulder strap
Portable. Professional. Rugged. Affordable.
The NEW Invertec® V155-S offers much more than you would expect from a welder this size. Weighing
in at just under 15 lbs. (6.8 kg) the Invertec®V155-S is no lightweight contender. It packs the full
punch of a heavyweight professional that you can take to the most demanding job sites. With
115/230V auto reconnect operation, the Invertec®V155-S can operate from a portable generator.
It can also plug into a 200 foot (61 m) 230V extension cord so you can weld just about anywhere.
The tough dent resistant case is IP23 rated for outdoor use.
Backed by a 3-Year Lincoln warranty, this tough reliable welder is packed with
innovative unique features like built-in Hot-StartT, Auto Adaptive Arc ForceT,
stick soft, stick crisp and Touch Start TIG® DC modes. The Invertec®V155-S
is available in two models: a base unit with stick accessories or a complete
Stick/TIG ready to weld package in an Easy-Store/Easy-Carry Suitcase.
Stick, DC TIG
- 115/230V auto reconnect input power.
- Long 230V extension cord usage - up to 200 ft. (61 m).
- Engine driven power generator capability.
- Weighs less than 15 lbs. (6.8 kg).
. Professional Performance
- Touch Start TIGT DC operation allows you to strike the arc easily
without high frequency or tungsten contamination.
- Auto Adaptive Arc ForceT minimizes electrode sticking in the
puddle without compromising arc stability or increased spatter.
- Automatic Hot-StartT boosts the current during starting to make
striking an arc easier.
- Two stick modes, SOFT and CRISP, provide the right arc
characteristics for different types of electrodes.
- Ideal for stick welding with popular Lincoln® electrodes, including
Fleetweld® 35, Fleetweld® 37, Fleetweld® 180 and Excalibur®
. Tough & Rugged
- Dent resistant case is IP23 rated for outdoor use.
- Auto Restore Fuse protects the machine from input over-current
and self resets without any difficult fuse changes.
- Fan-As-NeededT (F.A.N.T) to reduce noise and dust inside the
- 3-year Lincoln® Warranty.
. Base Unit (K2605-1) Includes
- Invertec® V155-S.
- Stick electrode holder, cable and Twist-MateT plug.
- Work cable and clamp with Twist-MateT plug.
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap.
- 120/230V input cord [6.6 ft. (2 m)] with a 120V 15 Amp plug.
- Extra 120V 20 Amp plug.